Jumat, 28 November 2008

activity 1

Activity seeking reference about history of mathematics


I get information about history of mathematics from some website which posted about it in internet.


first,I open a website adressed
1. http//www.mate-mati-kaku .com.
from that web, i find articles about greek mathematican called phytagoras, and I can describe about theorem of phytagoras. the second web which i log on to is
2. http// www.id.wikipedia/org/wiki/pythagoras.
from this web, i get knowledge about theorem of phytagoras, history of theorem of phytagoras and life of phytagoras. the third web I look up to is
3, http//www.id.wikipedia/org/wiki/hipassus.
from this web i get informations about Hipasus and things about discovery of irrational magnitudes.




after looking up those websites, i discuss history of math with my friends.




then, i go to library, and borrowed a book about history of math. in library i got two books titled ."Berhitung: Sejarah dan Pengembangannya" written by Drs. Ir. Dali S. Naga and the other one was "Sejarah Matematika, Tokoh dan Karyanya". These books said about Mathematicans before Euclid's era, birth of demonstrative mathematics, phytagoras and pytagorean, etc.




Tidak ada komentar: